Travel the land of schooners in a different way, following in the footsteps of the sailors and shipbuilders of the past.
Available in French only for the time being, this backpack-rental escape game will keep you on the edge of your seat for a full two hours! Whether you’re a family or a small group, will you be able to solve the riddles and meet the challenges?
A game of escape
in the great outdoors!
Here, it’s the whole site… the boats, the shipyard facilities and the exhibits that become the participants’ playground.
- The Museum has five backpacks for hire
- Maximum of five players per bag… Friends, family members or work colleagues: all kinds of teams are welcome!
- No reservations, except for school or corporate groups
- Last departure at 3 p.m.
- Museum admission + $25 bag rental
- Family package (2 adults and 2 children under 17) :
$35 for Museum admission + $25 for bag rental
- A $100 credit card pre-authorization is required upon delivery of the backpack. The pre-authorization applies to all materials provided, i.e. the game book, backpack and contents.
- A $100 fee will be deducted from the pre-authorized amount in the event of loss or breakage of materials provided.
- The activity must be completed in 2 h 15. It involves a lot of walking and therefore requires a good level of fitness.
- The outdoor course requires weather-appropriate clothing and walking shoes.
This ship, the centrepiece of our collection, is a fine example of the ingenuity of Charlevoix’s shipwrights.
Let’s explore her from the hold to the wheelhouse!